Submit your favorite travel story for a chance to win a stay at the Bentwood Inn near Grand Teton National Park!
Many of us have stories about how travel has impacted our lives. We want to hear yours! Maybe it’s a story about a backpacking trip in Grand Canyon National Park, the thrilling experience of climbing the Half Dome in Yosemite, or meeting someone and falling in love on an epic coast-to-coast road trip across the United States.
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Essay must be your original work and contain your name.
- Essay should be no longer than 800 words.
- Essay must be an original, non-fiction story that is USA travel/parks related.
- Use of photos is encouraged to enrich the essay.
- Photos may be submitted in the essay document file or as separate files.
- Essays must not contain foul language or inappropriate content.
- Anyone may submit an essay, but unfortunately, due to legal reasons, only United States residents are eligible to win the prize.
- All essays must be submitted by May 31, 2020 in order to be eligible to win the prize.
- Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria: addresses prompt, originality, entertainment quality, voice, and organization.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Visit USA Parks team and a winner will be selected using the criteria listed above.
The winner selected will receive a voucher for a 2-night stay at the beautiful Bentwood Inn, a luxury bed and breakfast nestled on 3 acres of Jackson Hole solitude, a couple of casts away from the Snake River and down the road from the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Grant Teton National Park.
Each stay at the Bentwood Inn includes a full course breakfast, evening appetizer hour and chocolate chip cookies 24/7. Each room has a private fireplace, personal porch or balcony, free wifi and private bath with unique and natural Bentwood Inn bath amenities.